DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE SPOT SO FAR THAT YOU HAVE DISCOVERED DURING YOUR TRAVELS?
- I’d have to say it’s a two-way tie between Tofino, BC, and the South of France. They are so completely different, but we find ourselves returning to both locations again and again.
WHERE ARE YOU PLANNING TO TRAVEL TO NEXT?
- Our WWII-inspired trip along the Normandy Coast will be hard to beat. It combined history with our love of travel and became an educational experience for our boys. Guernsey Island turned out to be a hidden gem.
DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE TRIP OUT OF ALL YOUR TRAVEL ADVENTURES?
- Our WWII-inspired trip along the Normandy Coast will be hard to beat. It combined history with our love of travel and became an educational experience for our boys. Guernsey Island turned out to be a hidden gem
WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE FOR PACKING? CARRY-ON OR CHECK LUGGAGE?
- Our first choice is always to bring a carry-on, so we don’t have to waste time waiting for luggage.
WHY DID YOU START KARPIAK CARAVAN?
- When my first son was six months old, we took him with us to the South of France for three weeks. So many people around us at the time commented that we were crazy to travel with an infant, but it turned out to be a magical vacation, and the start of our family travels around the world. We wanted to share our experiences and hopefully inspire other families to travel more.
WHAT DESTINATIONS ARE ON YOUR FAMILY’S BUCKET LISTS?
- Casandra – Camino de Santiago, Spain
- Andrew – Portugal
- Holter -San Alfonso del Mar, Chile
- Heath – Paris
DO YOU ENJOY PLANNING FOR YOUR TRIPS?
Yes! I love it almost as much as traveling. My imagination runs wild with ideas during the planning process.
WHAT ARE THE TOP THREE ITEMS YOU PACK WITH YOUR KIDS IN MIND?
- Vitamins, probiotics, and sunscreen to keep their tummies happy and their skin protected.
- Granola bars because my oldest son has a serious nut allergy, and I can always depend on our regular brand in a pinch.
- A good pair of walking shoes because our trips include a lot of exploring and lots of walking!
DO YOU HAVE A GOAL FOR YOUR TRAVEL ADVENTURES?
- I would like to travel with both of my boys to 50 different countries by the time they turn 18